12/7/12

Paul McCartney - Hope of deliverance (acordes)



Hola amig@s del blog!. Hoy comparto con ustedes los acordes para guitarra de un lindo tema del gran Paul McCartney que hace poco estuvo actuando por el Río de la Plata, la canción es Hope of  deliverance, muy pegadiza por cierto. Solo 4 acordes y de rasgueo sencillo, en escala de Do mayor.

Ver Rasgueo
Acordes para guitarra de Hope of  deliverance - Paul McCartney

Intro: C Am  x 2

                   C  Am      Dm
I will always be hoping, hoping. 
                        C  Am 
You will always be holding, 
Dm 
holding my heart in your hand, 
                  C   Am  C  Am 
I will understand. 

I will understand, some day, one day. 
You will understand always, 
always, from now until then. 

Estribillo: 
                      Am      Dm 
When it will be right, I don't know. 
                       Am    Dm 
What it will be like, I don't know. 
                 F            Am 
We live in hope of deliverance
              Dm 
from the darkness that surrounds us. 

F              Am           F            Am 
Hope of deliverance, hope of deliverance, 
F              Am                         Dm 
hope of deliverance, from the darkness 
           Dm         C  Am C Am 
that surrounds us. 

And I wouldn't mind knowing, knowing
that you wouldn't mind going, going 
along with my plan. 

Estribillo: 

C             Am
Hope of deliverance - repite


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares

Visitantes

Vistas de página en total